Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

perhaps...

the best game on NG.!!
This game got addicting and i have to say it has perhaps also the easiest controls I've seen around and still very good. I could only imagine what kinds of hell you went through to get this perfect.
ha! a bit of self gloating here: I PWNED EM ALL!!! >=3

this game is flawless and very easy to understand, I don't believe I've ever seen that mario sprite before, very cool none the less.
Greta job! This is an instant fav, no hands down!!!
you deserve every bit of it ;)

Invasion of the Space Inv Invasion of the Space Inv

if the over all score went to 20 u'd have that!!!

that woz such a killer game!! funny too lol.
the benny hill theme tune just added to the humor and i loved the little cut aways of the soldiers and all comin along.
fabulous man reminds me of sum1... but i just can't put ma finger on it :P
but the thing i really liked woz wen u threw sum1 ofr sumthing up in the air u wud c em in the distance falling then blowing up lmao!!
i bet it took u a while to do tho didn't it?
but i'm sure u r thrilled with the result just as much as i woz playin it!! if u have ne tips to lay down on an aspiring fan i'd b most happy.
thank u for the brill game!!!

FlashMotion: Bubble Burst FlashMotion: Bubble Burst

woa!! jus like eye toy

i bet u had alot of fun making that, it rox
must add this to ma favs XD.
u wudn't wanna lay ne tips on an aspiring fan wud ya? i'd love to no how 1 goes about making such an awesome flash!!
btw i gave it a 10 in graphics coz ma face was in it :P.
seriosly tho, FORKIN GR8 FLASH
keep it up.

EliteNewbie responds:

i did have fun :D
hmm, how to make it... well, you need flash, know how to do maths, and think logically... :D

Frank´s Adventure 4 Frank´s Adventure 4

holy-SHIT!!!!

that owz awesome!!! i bet that took u a long time to make
that! i woz wanderin if u cud help me make summit like that?
ya no like given me sum of the codes u used 4 cetain parts of it.
i'd reely appriciate it. codes like for the walls and loosing a life wen hit ect. thank u if u tell me.
honestly i love that game.

Mega Tutorial 2006 edited Mega Tutorial 2006 edited

THANK U SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!111ONE!!

i cudn't find a decent tutorial newhere to make snow effects and custom corsors and character movement.
SOOO THANK U!!

{2006} 3D - objects {2006} 3D - objects

pretty sweet dude!!

i bet u used that swift-3-d sofware thingy to make that.
it's a good idea but like the guy b4 it cud have sum more choices of 3-d stuff to spin around.
btw: do u by ne chance no where i cud get that swift 3-d cheep or even free? (free wud b better) lol newayz nice flash i'm votin 5 for it. keep it up man. ur doin fine

der-Wahnsinn responds:

I didn't use any software. I used flash mx
with ActionScript. And I used math.

Pixel Monsters Pixel Monsters

YAY! I WON!!

HA BEET UR GAME!! (AFTER A FEW GOES ) THE WOZ PRETTY DECENT M8 WELL DONE. I LIKE THE FACT U CAN MAKE UR OWN MONSTER THEN FITE.SWEET GAME KEEP IT UP.

Yoshis World Beta 2 Yoshis World Beta 2

yo where'd the bakground go?

it's a good game but there r a few glitches i think u shud no about.
1. as u've probably guessed the bak ground began 2 slowly disapear everytime i resarted the level. also i discovered that yoshi can SLIDE thru walls and half the time i fell thru the moving platforms.
also wen i got 2 the finish i had no idea wot 2 do and ended up dieing AGAIN! just thought i piont those out 2 u
apart from that tho good game :) o¬o ( .)¬(. )
v 0

RE : The Second Nemesis RE : The Second Nemesis

sarite

it woz ok i played it a couple o times. the graphics were a little scratchy but it woz good.