Aplehebbel 2 Aplehebbel 2

chootspa

dude! wtf is up wit dat banana? nanananananaaaa!!
lol it woz alrite ( better than the first 1)
i rekon u cud improve on the graphics more tho
apart from that
good
CHOOTSPA!!!!

Duck-Duck-Sheep responds:

Well the grafics...you are right i actually can't draw well but..hey i have fantasy !

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

don't reed this if u haven't seen the movie!!!!

very touchin the way u and him r s'posed to think the big bloke's gonna kill him and actually all he woz doin woz protecting him.
very very VERY nicely done.

littleFoot littleFoot

holy-SHIT!!!!

that woz some of the best animation and graphics i have ever seen!! this must've taken u the better part of ur life 2 make man it is that good.i just can't get over how smooth the animation woz and how beutiful the graphics were ( and how about that water eh?) True master peece!! u got my 5 votes!
i wud really b honored ( gee i hope that dun't sound like begging) if u cud give me a few hints 'n' tips on how 2 make summit that good?! plz man? that woz an awesome flash and i wud love 2 b able to animate like that! respond to this as soon as u ccan! thx a bunch!!
btw. did i mention how gr8 this movie is?
WELL IT IS!!

Porter Core Final Project Porter Core Final Project

lol art funny

i only give a vote 5 to ppl that deserve it.
u sir, r 1 of them! i love this cartoon and the bus 1.
i meen it 5 for u!! well done

Jeffrey Faden's BUS Jeffrey Faden's BUS

FUCKING HILARIOUSE! AND TROO

that is just how public transportation is! lmao. every time i sit on a bus 1 part of it is filled with smelly chatter boxes, ands the back part of the bus is completely empty and then the bus driver sez it's full. lol gr8 cartoon man!!

Stick vs. Sprites Stick vs. Sprites

suhweet!!!

i loved soooo much!!
the graphics and animation woz supuh smooth!!
i've neva seen sum1 do this kind of thing b4 (by that i meen sprites versus a stik man) and then at the end he gets turned in2 a stik man! lol
i look forward 2 seein more of ur werk>
nice1 10/!0
p.s. i'm deffinetly votin 5 4 this

SD 06: Death of P-Bot SD 06: Death of P-Bot

the best of star day syndicate! :)

i'll just run u thru my scores i gave u
GRAPHICS-they were nice and smooth but it woz the 3-d hammer bn thrown that won me over.
STYLE-very unique, i ain't seen that newhere else so that got u a good 10.
SOUND-meh....sound is sound, but it woz a good use of music
VIOLENCE-wade crushed red star (gory-or-wot?).
INTERACTIVITY-well there woz a play button and the error thingy and the play the fite footage buttons so that got u a 5 for that.
HUMOR-it woz funny, wot can i say? ....the error bit and the part where u were supposed 2 see the fite scene but u saw this wierd and rather random cereal ad made me laff!

overall... i loved it. I hope u make more.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

SD 06: Death of P-Bot
Edit Submission
Respond to Reviews 23,394 3.7565 / 5.0000 04/23/2006, at 12:07PM EST

Wonchop Mishears Lyrics Wonchop Mishears Lyrics

all my lol belong 2 u

that woz hilarios!
i used 2 think he sed "batman scoop" lol
i luv all ur werk man keep it up!!
where do u get all this humor from?

Kirby Music Video Kirby Music Video

u shud extend it more that rocked!! :)

i understand y it's so short. it must've taken quite a while to make summit that good. tho as some of the others have sed, u shud make it longer so it plays the entire song, that wud've bn sweet!
i loved the bit with the apples fallin from the dj tree on2 the different keys. i've neva seen that b4!
well done! u got a vote of 5 from me!!

Mario Kart Underground Mario Kart Underground

wow

that woz awesome man!
that woz soooo original and the music went really well with it aswell.
plz tell me how u do such kool stuff like this and where i can get me the rite stuff 2 make those 3d fx!
plz reply 2 this as soon as possible!
p.s. u got yo self a fan! man